A trench coat is the perfect thing to throw on during chilly spring/fall weather. The trench pictured is from Burberry. I have one trench coat from Valentino R.E.D., but I would love a Burberry trench!
A leather jacket is stylish and edgy. The one pictured is from Vince. I have two leather jackets - one from Vince (great to look into if you want a leather jacket) and one from Diesel.
A wool coat is the perfect winter coat. It’s as warm as a puffer coat, but looks loads better. The coat pictured is from Juicy Couture (I actually have this coat).
Oversized blazers can make any outfit look better instantly. Look for blazers with a cuff color that differs from the color of the blazer (when you roll up the sleeves).
Pleated skirts, pencil skirts, and bandage skirts are all great pieces to have in your wardrobe. Everybody ought to have a professional collared shirt, which can be dressed up or down. Shirts with ruffles are a personal favorite of mine. It’s also great to have an assortment of cardigans to throw on over tanks/shirts.
Skinny jeans are the only way to go, in my book. However, if straight leg jeans are more flattering to your figure, go with those! I think everybody should have a pair of white skinny jeans for spring and summer, plain denim skinnies to wear year-round, black skinny jeans/pants, and a pair of fun colored skinny jeans. I personally dislike very elaborate jean designs (I’m talking about you, True Religion and Ed Hardy), and I prefer jeans without back pocket designs, like J Brands.
Dresses are my favorite things to wear. They are easy to throw on, but they make you look very polished. Every girl ought to have a few party dresses for going out (I highly recommend Alice + Olivia), breezy summer dresses, a little black dress (good for work, dates, going out, etc.), and a maxi dress (I actually used to hate these, but the right one can be very flattering).
I totally forgot to add oversized sunglasses to this list! Anyway, every girl needs a small evening bag, a tote bag for work or school, and a nice everyday bag. Jewelry essentials include stud earrings, a pearl necklace, and a statement ring. A signature perfume is nice to have, as well. A lightweight scarf is ideal for spring/fall, while a wool scarf will get you through the winter!
Every girl needs a pair of black flats. They go with everything and are comfortable. Riding boots are a more fashionable alternative to Uggs in the winter, and rain boots are an absolute essential! Seriously, buy rain boots. I would always destroy my nicer shoes by wearing them on days that it rained, and rain boots are good for bad slushy weather/snow, too! If you can only have two pairs of heels, have a pair of black pumps and a pair of nude pumps. Once you have those, you can go for more fun alternatives. Sandals are a spring/summer essential.
- estx2388 likes this
- caitlindxox likes this
- paidforinfull likes this
- katheleensparkles likes this
- miumiuceline likes this
- leahnora likes this
- shuchoux reblogged this from bergdorfprincess
- shuchoux likes this
- lovelyhealthyandhappy likes this
- ciaobellaxo likes this
- msull123 likes this
- nostalgiee likes this
- ru-nway likes this
- littlecuteluxury-- reblogged this from bergdorfprincess
- hugtheplanet likes this
- mintmemercy reblogged this from bergdorfprincess and added:
- regentropfenliebe reblogged this from bergdorfprincess
- thequeenbs likes this
- elisa-ple reblogged this from bergdorfprincess
- myhandmadejewelry likes this
- summer-in-my-blood likes this
- miathegirl likes this
- tracesofmyylipstick reblogged this from bergdorfprincess
- sillysabs likes this
- valeeeerieeee likes this
- willowflowers likes this
- yu-go likes this
- sarfrench reblogged this from bergdorfprincess
- sarfrench likes this
- elle-fleur likes this
- amenfashioncake likes this
- itscl likes this
- anaapaola likes this
- natalievictoria5 likes this
- livebyloveanddivefordreams likes this
- 1764mm likes this
- iamfuckingglamorous likes this
- story-of-wren reblogged this from bergdorfprincess and added:
- bergdorfprincess reblogged this from luxuriouslanvin
- munchxkin likes this
- duskjoves reblogged this from bergdorfprincess
- prettylittlepoisonn likes this
- lalaashley likes this
- whereswaldorf likes this
- ph0s-phenes reblogged this from bergdorfprincess
- bluecastlesx likes this
- tinyscissorhands likes this
- teaandtatteredpages reblogged this from bergdorfprincess
- the-love-you-deserve reblogged this from bergdorfprincess
- blvckpoison likes this